Monday, May 22, 2006

Give It to Little Sam !!

There I was writing a long, probably too long, appraisal of the candidates to succeed AC when the lap-top decided to crash so losing my unsaved masterpiece. I know, I know, I'm an idiot. However, it has saved you from reading such unadulterated tosh and so this time I'm gonna cut right to the chase.

Give the job to Little Sam, or Sammy Lee to his friends. He is, in my opinion, the best man for the job. He has worked in the Premier League for a number of seasons, firstly at Liverpool under Houllier and for the last couple of seasons under Big Sam at Bolton. Unlike many of the other candidates he has a working knowledge of the Premier League and not knowledge gathered just from watching Match of the Day and dreaming 'if only'. Having also played at the highest level, including European competitions, and having played for England he knows what it's all about. He is a highly respected coach hence the reason he is part of the current England coaching set-up and has the ambition to become a manager in his own right. Bolton have thrived the last couple of seasons under his coaching and Big Sam has spoken very highly of his qualities and his abilities. If asked, I'm sure Sammy would be able to tell you exactly where the strengths and weaknesses are in the current Charlton squad. I'm not sure many of the other candidates would be able to do the same.

Sometime very soon Sammy Lee is going to become a successful Premier League manager. That success should come at Charlton Athletic.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love what the Liverpool faithful used to sing at the terraces to their hero...

"He's fat , he's round his arse sits on the ground Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee."

 
At 12:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pascal chimbonda to spurs for £5m cash after Wigan said they did not want Danny Murphy as part of the deal. hahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home