Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Murphy Aftermath

Much has been said and written about the 'Murphy Matter' in the papers and on various messageboards and there is no doubt that the current situation at Charlton Athletic is causing great concern for the majority of fans.

I am very concerned about a lot of things and I could sit here for the next twenty minutes and try to sum up how I feel but instead I am just going to leave you with a link to a message posted on the netaddicks fans site which sums up the current state of affairs more eloquently than I could at this present time. The best post on netaddicks for many a long while it represents, I feel, the opinion of the majority of true Charlton Athletic fans at this present time, step forward AFKABartram.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 pm, Blogger Bingaddick said...

Thought provoking post. My worry is that pressure from us will drive the club into the trap that others have fallen into and we'll end up back where we started five years ago. It is a delicate balancing act with the current revenues and investment levels which forces the club into a safety first mentality. I can't see a change of gear unless we get some new investors. How much russian does Richard Murray know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home